Erotica writer and geekess extraordinaire, Lynn Townsend, presents an erotic spin on science fiction. Called the “literature of ideas,” science fiction is filled with futuristic settings, alien life forms, advanced technology, and space travel. Stories about the possible future have been used for centuries to frame stories to explore identity, morality, social structure, and desire. What it means to be human, among aliens. What binds us together, and what keeps us apart.
From the exploration teams studying new lifeforms, to a woman flung to the edges of the galaxy to save (or sabotage) a ship full of alien bacteria, to the forbidden longings for other sentient species, Coming Together: Among the Stars will take readers to the very edge of the universe and back.
All proceeds will support the International Still’s Disease Foundation.
- Duali-Teaze (Rose Caraway) hermaphroditic alien/m
- Repair Mission (Annabeth Leong) f/f
- Situation Normal (Lynn Townsend) m/f/f/female alien
- A Matter of Taste (E.S. Wynn) m/f
- Getting Even (T.B. Bond) f/m
- Love in a Space Elevator (T.B. Bond) f/m
- Longing (Elizabeth Black) f/m
- Forbidden Goods of the Galaxy (Zee Giovanni) f/m
- Birth of a Monster Whisperer (Nobilis Reed) f/monster
- Gyozo’s Mate (Essemoh Teepee) m/f
- Yvette (George Box) m/android sex bot
- The Joy Ride (Jade Waters) m/m/m/f
- S.E.T.H. (Nickie Jamison) f/male alien
- Sense-Think-Act (Elliot DeLocke) male-sex-bot/f
- Love is a Virus (Delilah Night) f/f
- Rose of High Barbary (V.L. Locey) m/m
- Of Gods and Men (Adrik Kemp) m/m/multi-gendered alien/mostly female alien
- A Fully Functional Lo^ghi (Skilja Peregrinarius) multi-gendered alien/multi-gendered alien
- Navigator (Kathleen Tudor) f/f
- Bleeding Red (Elizabeth L. Brooks) m/multi-gendered alien
- The Power of Positive Thinking (Malin James) male performance