What do you think? Have you read anything by these authors?
Read The Best Gay Speculative Fiction of the Year!
Want to explore some strange new worlds that are genuinely new? Then you’re in luck—because Wilde Stories: The Year’s Best Gay Speculative Fiction has just been published!
Here’s the full TOC:
- “The Love of the Emperor Is Divine” by Tom Cardamone
- “The Vampire of Xanthos” by Andrew Warburton
- “The True Alchemist” by Sonya Taaffe
- “The Mortuaries” by Katharine Duckett
- “What Glistens Back” by Sunny Moraine
- “Passion, Like a Voice—That Buds” by Steve Berman
- “True North” by Chaz Brenchley
- “The Oily Man” by Alex Jeffers
- “Werewolves of Northland” by Patrick Pink
- “Notes for ‘The Barn in the Wild’” by Paul Tremblay
- “Conjuring Shadows” by Craig L. Gidney
- “The God Within” by Damien Kelly
- “A Gift in Time” by Maggie Clark