As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FOR READERS: Stalking Your Favorite Authors

stalker - pixabay

FOR READERS Today’s reader topic comes from QSFer Elizabeth Noble: How much do you follow your favorite authors? Do you read their blogs, check their websites regularly? Join their newsletter email list? Or follow them on social media? Writers: This is a reader chat – you are welcome to join it, but please do not reference your own works directly. Thanks! Join the chat

FOR READERS: I Found You on Facebook

Social Media - Pixabay

FOR READERS Today’s reader topic comes from QSFer Andrew Kelly: How much does an author’s social media presence and interaction with readers encourage you to read their books? Are there any authors whose books you have read only after reading their social media posts? Writers: This is a reader chat – you are welcome to join it, but please do not reference your own works directly. Thanks! This is a legacy chat. Join the chat

FOR READERS: Meet the Author

author

FOR READERS Today’s reader topic comes from QSFer Elizabeth Noble: Do you make an effort to ‘meet’ authors and interact with them on social media? Do you like to attend cons where authors will be roaming around in person? Writers: This is a reader chat – you are welcome to join it, but please do not reference your own works directly. Thanks! Join the chat

FOR READERS: Give Me More of These

YA Reader

FOR READERS Today’s reader topic comes from QSFer A. Catherine Noon: What kinds of stories do you want to see more of? Reading trends and tastes change, especially in times of turmoil; I’m curious how your tastes have changed, if at all. Writers: This is a reader chat – you are welcome to join it, but please do not reference your own works directly. Thanks! This is a legacy chat. Join the chat